United Community Bank Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit allows you to make deposits into your United Community Bank checking, savings and money market accounts with your web-enabled phone or tablet with a camera using the UCB Mobile Banking App.
Mobile Deposit features:
- Make deposits 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Deposits received after 2:30 p.m. CST will be posted on the next business day.
- Daily limit and per deposit limit is $2,500.
- Properly endorse check.
- Must also include the restriction "For Mobile Deposit Only".
How to make a Mobile Deposit:
- Must be enrolled for Online Banking.
- Sign into the UCB Mobile Banking App.
- Select: Deposit.
- Enter account to deposit into and check amount.
- Take a photo of the front of the check.
- Properly endorse back of check and include "For Mobile Deposit Only".
- Take a photo of the back of the check.
- Select: Make a deposit.
Who do I contact if I need help or have questions?
Call United Community Bank at 712-338-2781 or toll-free at 1-888-338-2781 during banking hours. A customer service representative will be happy to answer your questions or assist you. You may also email our bank at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.