eStatements from United Community Bank
A faster, more secure way to receive your statement.
What are eStatements?
eStatements are electronic versions of your original paper statements that you receive through Online Banking. They look like paper statements, and contain the same images and information. As soon as your statement is ready, we will notify you by e-mail. Then simply log into Online Banking to view your statement.
What advantages do eStatements offer?
eStatements simplify the way you use and store your financial information.
- eStatement notification occurs on the same day as your regular statement cycle.
- eStatements are viewed through Online Banking. We maintain the highest level of security to protect your data and ensure the safety and confidentiality of your electronic statement.
- eStatements can be stored virtually anywhere. You can save them on your desktop or hard drive, in a private e-vault, or print to store in your file cabinet.
- You have access to your eStatements at home, at the office, on vacation or away on business. All you need is a computer with Internet access.
- Previous statements up to 30 months are also available online.
- Reduction in paper makes them friendlier to our environment.
- Log into Online Banking and select the Profile tab.
- Scroll down to the Electronic Statements section and select Edit.
- Select the accounts you would like to activate for eStatements.
- We will send you an email notifying you as soon as your statement is ready for viewing.
- Log into Online Banking. Select your applicable account and go to the Documents tab to view your statement.
Are eStatements Secure?
Because most identity theft occurs through regular mail and improperly discarded paper, electronic statements are recommended by identity theft experts as a way to better protect your information. And like paper statements, these can be used for legal proof of payment.