eSpending Reports from United Community
Start organizing your finances with eSpending Reports.
What features does eSpending Reports offer?
- Keep track of transactions by category, like gas or groceries.
- Categorization of most transactions is automatic.
- Expanded expense and income categories.
- Analyze your spending with easy-to-read pie charts along with category totals.
- No special financial management software is needed.
How to use eSpending Reports?
- Log into Online Banking.
- Choose the account you would like to view transactions for.
- Select the Categorize tab.
- In the Transactions section, click the Change icon beside the transaction.
- Type in your personalized description in the Description column.
- Select the expand arrow in the Category column to choose an Expense or Income category to assign to the transaction.
- Click the Save icon to save your changes.
How to view an eSpending Report?
- Select the Categorize tab. In the Transaction Activity section, select the date for your report.
- Select "View Transactions" to get a listing of your transactions with your assigned categories.
- Select "Report" to get Expense and Income Report pie charts with category totals.