eAlerts from United Community Bank
Stay informed about your account activity with eAlerts by e-mail or text message*.
What are eAlerts?
eAlerts are notifications that are sent to you by e-mail or text message to notify you when certain account events occur.
What kind of account information can you receive?
You can be notified when the following events occur:
- Your account balance has changed.
- Your account drops below a target balance.
- A deposit has posted to your account.
- A check or automatic debit has posted to your account.
- A debit card transaction has posted to your account.
- An Online Banking transfer has posted.
- Your loan payment is due.
- Your automatic loan payment has posted.
- Your loan payment is past due.
- An advance has been made on your loan.
- An interest payment has posted to your certificate of deposit.
- Your certificate of deposit has matured.
Easy eAlert Setup
eAlerts are created through Online Banking allowing you to choose the type of events you would like to be notified about. Follow these easy steps.
- Log into Online Banking and select the Alerts tab.
- Click on "eAlerts".
- Select "Setup New Alert". Highlight the type of eAlert you would like, then click Next.
- Choose the account number the eAlert is for. Complete any required information.
- Choose the "Send To" method:
- "E-Mail" Verify that your e-mail address is correct and click Finish.
- "Mobile" To receive text messages, enter your Mobile Phone Number and Mobile Phone Carrier and click Finish.
- You will receive an e-mail or text message when the event occurs.
- To review your eAlerts, choose "eAlerts" under the Alerts tab. You may modify the eAlert by selecting Edit or delete the eAlert by clicking Delete.
*Message and data rates may apply.