Alerts from United Community Bank
Stay informed about your account activity with Real-Time Alerts by e-mail or text message*.
What are Alerts?
Alerts are notifications that are sent to you by e-mail or text message to notify you when certain account events occur.
What kind of account information can you receive?
You can be notified when the following events occur:
- Your account balance has changed.
- Your account drops below a target balance.
- A deposit has posted to your account.
- A check or automatic debit has posted to your account.
- A debit card transaction has posted to your account.
- A transfer has posted.
Easy Alert Setup
Alerts are created through Online Banking allowing you to choose the type of events you would like to be notified about. Follow these easy steps.
- Log into Online Banking and select the Alerts tab.
- Click on "Contact Options".
- Enter required information to set up contact options for alerts.
- Click on "Alert Options".
- Select the Alert type. Complete any required information.
- You will receive an e-mail or text message when the event occurs.
- To review your Alerts, Click on "Overview" You may edit or delete the Alert.
*Message and data rates may apply.